Economy Patient Lifter Scale LPW10
The LPW10 is a scale that attaches between the lifting arm and the spreader bar. Once installed, the LPW10 allows for effortless measuring of the patient's weight with features such as:
- An incredibly simple 3 button interface that can show results in either pounds or kilograms.
- Includes both a zeroing function and a tare function for accurate weight measuring.
- Saves power by automatically turning off after 5 minutes of no new inputs or stimuli.
- Universally compatible, comes with a universal installation kit to fit all Tuffcare lifts and most other patient lift models*.
- The LPW10 has a weight capacity of up to 660 pounds.
*Compatible only with lifts that feature a lifting arm, also known as a boom, and a spreader bar. For example this scale is NOT compatible with any Stand-Up Lifts as they have neither a boom or a spreader bar Operation Manual