Alternating Pump & Mattress System AAP501
The AAP501 is a deluxe mattress system that prevents bed sores by controlling pressure, moisture, friction, and shearing forces. The system alternates inflating and deflating cells in a patterned full cycle every 5 minutes. This mattress system features:
- A vapor permeable top that uses the Aegis™ Microbe Shield which protects against bacteria, fungus, and odors.
- Inflates to be 80" x 35" x 5" and easily secures onto standard mattresses.
- An air pump with a dial to adjust the pressure output and mattress firmness to meet the patient's needs.
- Pump operates quietly for long periods of time as to not disturb anyone's sleep.
- A nylon covering on the system's air tube protects against environmental hazards and damage.
- Comes bundled with a carrying bag for easier storage and transportation.
- Conveniently, the top cover is detachable and machine washable.
- Boasts a weight capacity of 350 pounds.