Challenger PP 5500
The Challenger PP 5500 is a power base motorized wheelchair made to accommodate an active lifestyle. Its polyester coated base securely holds all necessary components. It offers a luxurious high back sport seat with a head rest and swing back, height adjustable armrests. It utilizes premium high tech direct drive motors to reduce energy consumption, provide a smooth ride, and offer a small turning radius; perfect for indoor use. Its large 14" x 3" cast aluminum front wheels with pneumatic tires have puncture resistant tubes and its rear 8" x 2" air foam wheels have an aluminum caster to provide a smooth operating experience. Maneuver your daily life effortlessly with its 25" width and enjoy features such as:
- A programmable integrated electronic controller with a direct drive right angle gear motor.
- Stepping platform can be flipped up make loading and unloading a breeze; has 5" safety roller wheels to ensure user's well being.
- Front wheel drive enables the PP 5500's excellent maneuverability and stability.
- Breathable nylon upholstery is fully padded including both the armrests and the calf pads.
- Adjustable armrest width between 19" to a maximum of 26" allows the PP 5500 to accommodate a broad range of people.
- Multi-angle reclining back is adjustable and features a headrest and swing back height adjustable armrests.
- Ensures your safety with an included seatbelt to provide a stable and secure experience.
- Comes with an automatic 3 amp charger for speedy recharging.
- Weight capacity of 280 pounds.