Compact High Strength Hemi Light 797
The Compact Super Hemi 797 wheelchair is designed with a super low seat to satisfy the needs of amputees or patients on the shorter side. To ensure stability, it boasts 20" x 1" rear molded wheels and 6" x 1" front casters. The 797 is an excellent choice for rehabilitation as its heavy-duty frame is constructed for active and long-term use. Furthermore, the 797's frame has a lifetime warranty and it even features:
- A high-strength ultra-lightweight frame to be as secure and portable as possible.
- Wrap around, swing back arms complete with padded armrests.
- Dual rear axle positions allow the seat height to be adjusted.
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks ensure transfers are secure and safe.
- Detachable foot/leg rests that swing away for convenient user loading, unloading, and storage
- Durable footplates and side panels are made out of impact-resistant composite.
- Height-adjustable front caster forks, height-adjustable backrest, and length-adjustable footrests work together to maximize comfort.
- Padded nylon upholstery is breathable to ensure long pleasant periods of use.