Compact High Strength Hemi Light 797
The Compact Super Hemi 797 wheelchair is designed with a super low seat to satisfy the needs of amputees or patients on the shorter side. It boasts 20" x 1" rear molded wheels and 6" x 1" front casters to ensure stability. The 797 is excellent choice for rehabilitation as its heavy duty frame is constructed for active and long term use. Furthermore, the 797's frame has a lifetime warranty and it even features:
- A high strength ultra lightweight frame to be as secure and portable as possible.
- Wrap around, swing back arms complete with padded armrests.
- Triple rear axle positions allow the seat height to be adjusted.
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks ensure transfers are secure and safe.
- Detachable foot/leg rests that swing away for convenient user loading, unloading, and storage
- Durable foot plates and side panels are made out of impact resistant composite.
- Height adjustable front caster forks, height adjustable backrest, and length adjustable footrests work together to maximize comfort.
- Padded nylon upholstery is breathable to ensure pleasant long periods of use.