Century Bed T1000
The T1000 is a Hi/Lo manual home care bed built to be durable, mobile, and convenient. It features a two-piece grid design that makes it a breeze to set up, relocate, and operate. The bed height, head frame, and foot frame can be adjusted through cranks located at the bed's end. A welded angle steel construction with reinforced corner plates, head frame, and foot frame provides the T1000 maximum stability and patient support. Comes equipped with 3" locking swivel casters to allow the T1000 to quickly readjust its position and stay firmly in place when in use. Bed end panels are built to be resistant to impacts and scratching. .
- Dimensions are 36" x 88" x 15"-23".
- Sleeping surface is 36" x 80"
- T1000 has a weight capacity of 450 pounds.
- Weighs 149 pounds in total.
- Head frame weighs 46 pounds and foot frame weighs 47 pounds.
- Bed ends weigh 56 pounds combined.