Century Bed T2510
The Century T2510 is semi-electric home care bed that has a two piece split-grid design built to be durable, mobile, and convenient with features such as:
- The head and foot angle can be adjusted electronically with by utilizing the four function remote.
- The bed height has 3 fixed height adjustments ranging from 15" to 23".
- Comes equipped with 3" locking swivel casters to allow quick readjustment of its position and stay firmly in place when in use.
- Bed end panels are built to be resistant to impacts and scratching.
- Powered by a quiet low voltage DC electronic system that operates smoothly.
- Welded angle steel construction with reinforced corner plates.
- Head frame and foot frame are reinforced to provide maximum form, comfort, and safety.
- In case of a power outage, the T2510 comes equipped with an emergency 9 volt battery capable of lowering the bed up to nine times.
- Weight capacity of 450 pounds.
- Dimensions are 36" x 88" x 15"-23".
- Sleeping surface is 36" x 80"
- T2510 has a weight capacity of 450 pounds.
- Weighs 150 pounds in total.
- Head frame weighs 52 pounds and foot frame weighs 55 pounds.
- Bed ends weigh 43 pounds combined.