Long Term Care Bed T7036/T7042
The Century Long Term Care Bed T7036/T7042 are fully electric and adjustable beds specially engineered and designed for Alzheimer residents or others with chronic impairments that reduce their degree of independence in their daily life’s activities. Top manufacturing technology with the highest quality components make these beds the best choice for long term care with features such as:
- Two piece split grid design allows for easy set up, relocation, and operation.
- Nine inch clearance space under recessed lower frame for ease of housekeeping and accessibility for patient handling.
- An ergonomic 5 function pendant allows you to electronically control all functions of the bed.
- Easily achieve Trendelenburg, its reverse, and a lawn chair position by simply pushing a few buttons.
- Powered by premier DC motors that operate quietly, smoothly, and keep the bed leveled with a synchronized control system.
- Eight 4" locking swivel casters allow the bed to easily relocate while keeping it firmly in place during use; each pair has one lock.
- An external back up battery pack can power the bed for up to 7 minutes in case of emergencies.
- Sturdy welded steel construction and a reinforced bed frame provide maximum strength and support.
- Optional half rails support the patient in getting in and out of bed and to provide an extra layer of security while the bed is elevated.
The T7036 is 36” x 80” with a total length of 88” with head and footboards attached; accommodates up to 600 pounds. The bed weighs 232 pounds without rails and 248 with. The T7042 is 42” x 80” and weighs 255 pounds without rails and 271 with.