The T3000 is a Hi/Lo fully electric home care bed built to be durable, mobile, and convenient with features such as:
- A two piece grid design that makes it a breeze to set up, relocate, and operate.
- A six function remote allows a user to raise or lower the beds height, the head frame, and the foot frame to reach the desired position.
- A welded angle steel construction with reinforced corner plates.
- The head frame, foot frame, and steel bed surface provide maximum stability and patient support.
- Comes equipped with 3" locking swivel casters to allow the T3000 to quickly readjust its position and stay firmly in place when in use.
- Bed end panels are built to be resistant to impacts and scratching.
- Powered by a quiet low voltage DC electronic system that operates smoothly.
- In case of a power outage the T3000 has a slot for a crank to be attached in order to operate the bed manually.
- Weight capacity of up to 450 pounds.
- Dimensions are 36" x 88" x 15"-23".
- Sleeping surface is 36" x 80"
- T3000 has a weight capacity of 450 pounds.
- Weighs 149½ pounds in total.
- Head frame weighs 47½ pounds and foot frame weighs 65 pounds.
- Bed ends weigh 51 pounds combined.