The Challenger 2000 is a power chair that is designed to be reliable and efficient, requiring very little maintenance. It utilizes premium high tech direct drive motors to reduce energy consumption, provide a smooth ride, and offer a small turning radius; perfect for indoor use. Its chrome plated frame is easy to fold and has detachable armrests that are height adjustable. The Challenger 2000's 20" x 2⅛" aluminum cast rear wheels have pneumatic tires with puncture resistant tubes alongside a front pair of 8" x 2" air foam wheels. Maneuver your daily life effortlessly with features such as:
- A programmable integrated electronic controller with an energy efficient right angle gear motor.
- Double embossed upholstery is fully padded including both the armrests and the calf pads.
- Your choice of swing away foot rests or leg rests work alongside the swing back arms for easy loading and unloading of the user.
- Both leg rests and foot rests come with heel loops and roller bumpers to protect against scratches from accidental collision with walls.
- Ensures your safety with an included seatbelt and rear anti-tippers to provide a stable and secure experience.
- Comes with an automatic 5 amp charger for speedy recharging.
- 16" & 18" Wide models have a weight capacity of 280 pounds, 20" has a capacity of 310 pounds.