Challenger BX 6000
The Challenger BX 6000 is a heavy duty power base motorized wheelchair designed to accommodate bariatric patients. Its base is rigid and polyester coated to securely hold all necessary components. It boasts an oversized wide rehab seating system with swing back, height adjustable armrests. It utilizes premium high tech direct drive motors to reduce energy consumption, provide a smooth ride, and offer a small turning radius; perfect for indoor use. Its non-folding frame allows users to feel safe, stable, and secure at all times. Its large 14" x 3" cast aluminum rear wheels with pneumatic tires have puncture resistant tubes and its front 8" x 2" air foam wheels have an aluminum caster backed by a shock absorbing system to provide the smoothest operating experience possible. Maneuver your daily life effortlessly with features such as:
- A programmable integrated electronic controller with a high torque direct heavy duty drive right angle gear motor.
- Rear wheel drive offers the user precise control even at higher speeds.
- Breathable nylon upholstery is fully padded including both the armrests and the calf pads.
- Back height is adjustable in 1" increments to meet your needs.
- Your choice of swing away foot rests or leg rests work alongside the swing back arms for easy loading and unloading of the user.
- Both leg rests and foot rests come with heel loops and roller bumpers to protect against scratches from accidental collision with walls.
- Ensures your safety with an included seatbelt and rear anti-tippers to provide a stable and secure experience.
- Comes with an automatic 3 amp charger for speedy recharging.
- Weight capacity of 400 pounds.