Challenger DN 1450
The Challenger DN 1450 is a power chair that is designed to require very little maintenance and be as straightforward as possible to operate. It utilizes premium high tech direct drive motors to reduce energy consumption, provide a smooth ride, and offer a small turning radius; perfect for indoor use. Its black powder coated frame is easy to fold and has wrap around swing back arms. The DN 1450's 10" x 3" molded rear wheels have flat free, airless pneumatic tires and its front 8" x 2" air foam wheels have an aluminum caster that's spring loaded and impact resistant. Maneuver your daily life effortlessly with features such as:
- Integrated electronic controller provides all the basic functions needed to get around.
- Back height adjustable in 1" increments without the use of tools.
- Breathable nylon upholstery that is fully padded including both the armrests and the calf pads.
- Your choice of swing away foot rests or leg rests work alongside the swing back arms for easy loading and unloading of the user.
- Both leg rests and foot rests come with heel loops and roller bumpers to protect against scratches from accidental collision with walls.
- Ensures your safety with an included seatbelt and rear anti-tippers to provide a stable and secure experience.
- Comes with an automatic 3 amp charger for speedy recharging.
- 16" & 18" Wide models have a weight capacity of 280 pounds, 20" has a capacity of 310 pounds.