Challenger PX 6500
The Challenger PX 6500 is a heavy duty power base motorized wheelchair made to accommodate an active lifestyle. Its polyester coated base securely holds all necessary components. It offers a luxurious high back sport seat with a head rest and swing back, height adjustable armrests to maximize the comfort of bariatrics patients. It utilizes premium high torque direct drive motors to reduce energy consumption, provide a smooth ride, and offer a small turning radius; perfect for indoor use. Its large 14" x 3" cast aluminum front wheels with pneumatic tires have puncture resistant tubes and its rear 8" x 2" air foam wheels have an aluminum caster to provide a smooth operating experience. Maneuver your daily life effortlessly with its 26" width and enjoy features such as:
- A programmable integrated electronic controller with a heavy duty direct drive right angle gear motor.
- Stepping platform can be flipped up make loading and unloading a breeze; has safety roller wheels to ensure user's well being.
- Front wheel drive enables the PP 6500's excellent indoor maneuverability and provides increased stability.
- Breathable nylon upholstery is fully padded including both the armrests and the calf pads.
- Adjustable armrest width between 22" to a maximum of 30" allows the PP 6500 to accommodate a broad range of people.
- Multi-angle reclining back is adjustable and features a headrest and swing back height adjustable armrests.
- Ensures your safety with an included seatbelt to provide a stable and secure experience.
- Comes with an automatic 3 amp on board charger for speedy recharging.
- Weight capacity of 400 pounds.