Challenger Recliner 2040
The Challenger Recliner 2040 is a power chair that boasts a manual reclining back to provide users with the ability to lean back and shift positions for an extra layer of comfort. The pneumatically assisted reclining allows the 2040 to lean back to 178° from a resting position of 92°. It utilizes premium high tech direct drive motors to reduce energy consumption, provide a smooth ride, and offer a small turning radius; perfect for indoor use. Its chrome plated frame is easy to fold and has detachable armrests that are height adjustable. The Challenger 2040's 20" x 2⅛" aluminum cast rear wheels have pneumatic tires with puncture resistant tubes alongside its front 8" x 2" air foam wheels. Maneuver your daily life effortlessly with features such as:
- A programmable integrated electronic controller with an energy efficient right angle gear motor.
- Double embossed upholstery is fully padded including both the armrests and the calf pads.
- Your choice of swing away foot rests or leg rests work alongside the swing back arms for easy loading and unloading of the user.
- Both leg rests and foot rests come with heel loops and roller bumpers to protect against scratches from accidental collision with walls.
- Ensures your safety with an included seatbelt and rear anti-tippers to provide a stable and secure experience.
- Comes with an automatic 5 amp charger for speedy recharging.
- 16" & 18" Wide models have a weight capacity of 280 pounds, 20" has a capacity of 310 pounds.