Geriatric Chair TNR630
The TNR630 is a reclining chair is built to easily shift body weight for effortless repositioning between a full recline and sitting upright. Its ergonomically designed to increase circulation and relieve pressure, the TNR630 offers a multitude of convenient and comfortable features such as:
- A self-adjusting elastic webbing suspension system that won't flatten or bottom out.
- A contoured back with built in lumbar support that gently cradles the patient.
- Extra wide armrests that slope downwards properly support the forearms and stop the patient from sliding down.
- Adjusts from 110° upright to 140° full recline.
- Caregiver controlled locks for reclining and the rear wheels.
- Wheels allow patients to reposition themselves with ease and allow caregivers to quickly move patients where they need to be.
- Weight capacity of up to 300 lbs.