Hip Lift Sling P165-168
The Hip Lift Sling P165-168 is designed to raise the patient's legs and get access the area under them. This sling is compatible with any lift that has a T-type swivel bar. The P165-168 is perfect for raising a patient's legs with no effort of their own with features such as:
- Velcro inner cuffs to wrap around the patient's thigh to fasten and secure them.
- Made out of 100% polyester with a soft plush lining to provide a comfortable and secure experience.
- Middle layer of the sling is padded while the outer layer is reinforced in order to better carry weight.
- Machine washable and can be air-dried at low temperatures; refer to sling label for washing instructions.
- Available in 4 sizes of small, medium, large, or extra-large; each with their own weight capacity of up to 600 pounds.