Standing Sling for Stand-Up Lift P141-143
The Standing Sling P141-143 is the standard sling for stand-up patient lifts. This sling is compatible with any stand-up lift that has a lift arm. The P141-143 is the go-to choice for weight-bearing patients and features:
- A design that is easy to put on or remove without moving the patient.
- Made out of 100% polyester with a soft plush lining to provide a comfortable and secure experience.
- Middle layer of the sling is padded while the outer layer is reinforced in order to better carry weight.
- Machine washable and can be air-dried at low temperatures; refer to sling label for washing instructions.
- Available in 3 sizes of medium, large, or extra-large; each with their own weight capacity of up to 450 pounds.
For users that need or want extra support during transfers, using the Standing Sling P141 alongside the Sit to Stand Buttock Strap P147 is recommended.