Transport Sling for Stand-Up Lift P152-153
The P152-153 Transport Sling is a divided leg sling intended for use with stand-up lifts. Perfect for people who do not wish to be lifted up, this sling instead allows them to lean back and stand up with the support of the P152-153 and a compatible patient lift. The P152-153 features:
- Divided leg design makes the P152 sling easy to put on or remove without moving the patient.
- Made out of 100% polyester with a soft plush lining to provide a comfortable and secure experience.
- Middle layer of the sling is padded while the outer layer is reinforced in order to better carry weight.
- Machine washable and can be air-dried at low temperatures; refer to sling label for washing instructions.
- Available in 2 sizes, large and extra-large; each with their own weight capacity.