Bariatric Patient Lift Rhino P1000
The P1000 Patient Lift is able to lift bariatric patients and provide them mobility without the use of an expensive hoist system. The P1000 boasts heavy-duty oriented features such as:
- The frame is constructed out of strong carbon steel with its high-stress areas reinforced.
- It uses a durable heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder that is operated by a crank.
- Features a lifter arm with adjustable length to adapt to your transfer needs.
- Lockable rear casters ensure operational stability and keep the P1000 sturdily in place.
- Foot pedal allows the caregiver to manipulate the base legs without needing to bend over and adjust the base manually.