Challenger BP 5000
The Challenger BP 5000 is a power base motorized wheelchair. Its base is rigid and polyester coated to securely hold all necessary components. It boasts a rehab seating system with swing back, height adjustable armrests. It utilizes premium high tech direct drive motors to reduce energy consumption, provide a smooth ride, and offer a small turning radius; perfect for indoor use. Its non-folding frame allows users to feel safe, stable, and secure at all times. Its large 14" x 3" cast aluminum rear wheels with pneumatic tires have puncture resistant tubes and its front 8" x 2" air foam wheels have an aluminum caster backed by a shock absorbing system to provide the smoothest operating experience possible. Maneuver your daily life effortlessly with features such as:
- A programmable integrated electronic controller with a direct heavy duty drive right angle gear motor.
- Rear wheel drive offers the user precise control even at higher speeds.
- Breathable nylon upholstery is fully padded including both the armrests and the calf pads.
- Back height is adjustable in 1" increments to meet your needs.
- Your choice of swing away foot rests or leg rests work alongside the swing back arms for easy loading and unloading of the user.
- Both leg rests and foot rests come with heel loops and roller bumpers to protect against scratches from accidental collision with walls.
- Ensures your safety with an included seatbelt and rear anti-tippers to provide a stable and secure experience.
- Comes with an automatic 3 amp charger for speedy recharging.
- 16" & 18" Wide models have a weight capacity of 280 pounds, 20" has a capacity of 310 pounds.