Challenger DP 1200
The Challenger DP 1200 is a pediatric power chair that is designed to provide a secure and comfortable operating experience for both children and small adults. It utilizes premium high tech direct drive motors to reduce energy consumption, provide a smooth ride, and offer a small turning radius; perfect for indoor use. Its powder coated frame is easy to fold and transport. It sports swing back, height adjustable arms for finding the user's perfect resting position for all day comfort. The DP 1200's 10" x 3" molded rear wheels have pneumatic tires with puncture resistant tubes alongside its front 8" x 2" air foam wheels. Maneuver your daily life effortlessly with features such as:
- Integrated Penny and Giles electronic controller provides a wide variety of programmable functions.
- Back height adjustable in 1" increments without the use of tools.
- Breathable nylon upholstery that is fully padded including both the armrests and the calf pads.
- Your choice of swing away 90° foot rests or leg rests work alongside the swing back arms for easy loading and unloading of the user.
- Both leg rests and foot rests come with roller bumpers to protect against scratches from accidental collision with walls.
- Ensures your safety with an included seatbelt and rear anti-tippers to provide a stable and secure experience.
- Rehab type seat lets it adapt to any seating system the user needs.
- Comes with an automatic 3 amp charger for speedy recharging.
- Has a weight capacity of 280 pounds.