True Low Air Loss Mattress System ALX832
The ALX832 is a deluxe bariatric mattress system that replaces traditional mattresses with models that have a weight capacity of up to 1,000 pounds. Designed for pressure reduction for "at risk" patients, its comfortable surface is made to support the patient's body and prevent bed sores by controlling shearing forces pressure, moisture, and friction. The system can operate in a static mode or alternate between inflating and deflating cells in up to four patterned cycles. This mattress system assists in treating bed sores up to the fourth stage of severity with features such as:
- 20 alternating 3 zone air cells which have low-loss air holes lasered into their surface.
- A 2" eggshell foam base prevents bottoming out during emergencies and power outages.
- Easily removeable buckle down top cover.
- Top cover is machine washable and vapor permeable, which allows it to combat excess moisture.
- Digital air pump operates quietly and offers both static and alternating outputs with a lock function.
- Pump quickly inflates and offers 4 different cycle times of 5, 10, 15, and 20 minutes.
- Emergency CPR valve is available for quick deflating during medical emergencies.
- A nylon covering on the air tube protects it against environmental hazards.
- Features a fowler function to alleviate pressure and prevent contact with hard surfaces for when the patient needs to sit up in bed.
- Available in widths of 36", 42", 48", 54" and 60".
- Weight capacities: 36"- 350 pounds, 42"- 600 pounds, 48"- 800 pounds, 54" & 60"- 1,000 pounds.